Blog Archive

Sunday 9 October 2016

Week 2 Character Design Almond







I am very pleased with this character design. I was inspired by many of the fantasy games that I have played. Particularly Japanese RPGs as well as some of the organic elements from some of the races from Guild Wars and World of Warcraft-. I think this character would look good either in a realistic style or a plasticine style. I think a plasticine type model would look appropriate in my portfolio.

I was inspired by the colour of a nut- either a pistachio or an almond to create this character. Colours from nature tend to look more natural, harmonise and compliment each other.

In order to work from this piece I will need to redraw this and elaborate on the design as it is very simple- especially the boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment