Blog Archive

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Week 2 Characer Design Zack The Warlock








I really like the idea of giving my character lots of accessories. Jaime suggested strong digital painting skill can be applied to the texturing. 

Zack was created with the intention of making a plastic type character much alike the child in the dinosaur costume. I was able to use a cintiq tablet in painting this design. I'd really like to be able to use one in the painting of my textures. 

I can foresee future issues in creating rips in the cloak. This may look odd if the cloak is thick and lumpy. It is essential to keep in mind that what looks acceptable in concept art may not look correct or appropriate in 3D. 

For this, I will need my drawings to be more realistic, or accept that my 3D model may look very different from the designs and turnarounds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment